Please review the special extension to the Terms and conditions at the end of the form due to COVID-19
The following conditions are for purchasing tickets and attendance at an event (some rules may differ for performances under a venue hire contract, these will be conveyed at box office or online)
- Only patrons holding hobsonsbaytickets.com.au tickets will be admitted to the performance/event.
- Hobsons Bay Tickets is the only authorised seller of tickets for performances and events being held at the venue. Please be aware that Hobsons Bay Tickets will not honour tickets purchased via unauthorised re-sellers and if you attend an event with a ticket purchased via an unauthorised re-seller you may be refused entry to the event.
- All ticket prices for performances, events or products are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. In addition to the face value of a ticket other fees may apply.
- Refunds will be at the discretion of management from Hobsons Bay Tickets. There needs to be at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the performance.
- Exchanges will be at the discretion of management from Hobsons Bay Tickets. If an exchange is approved the value of the ticket can be exchanged to a Gift Certificate (if available) or to another performance (if available) free of charge providing notification is received at least 48 hours prior to event.
- Refunds and exchanges will not be processed at the box office at peak selling times. Tickets sold on behalf of venue hire contractors are subject to the conditions applicable to that company.
- Any assistance required (for example, hearing loop, walking frame or wheelchair access) needs to be communicated to box office staff when you book your tickets to ensure that there is the appropriate seats available and staff to assist. Failure to notify venue staff in advance means that Hobsons Bay Tickets cannot guarantee those requirements being met.
- Children aged two years or under may sit on an adult’s lap during a performance free of charge. If the child is three years or older a ticket must be purchased for admission and a seat allocated (these conditions are subject to change).
- This venue is Companion Card affiliated– one complimentary companion ticket will be issued to the cardholder for the companion upon presentation of their card. These terms and conditions apply to every performance on sale at this venue, including all events covered by venue hire contract.
- When purchasing online, by clicking the ‘Finalise Order’ button, you are agreeing to the said terms and conditions for ticketholders. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- Baby capsules, prams and similar items are not permitted to stay in the theatre during performances as they present an evacuation hazard.
- Parents or guardians attending the theatre with young children are asked to leave the auditorium should their child become disruptive to the performers or to the audience’s enjoyment of the performance. The front of house staff will assist you to safely exit and re-enter.
- Patrons must not conduct themselves in a manner that interferes with the enjoyment of other patrons in any event. The use of photographic or video equipment, mobile phones or other electronic devices is not permitted in the auditorium unless advised otherwise.
- Hobsons Bay Tickets reserves the right at all times to request any patron, irrespective of age, who breaches any of these requirements to leave the premises.
- Hobsons Bay Tickets assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
- Hobsons Bay Tickets reserves the right to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venues and seating arrangements as necessary.
- Hobsons Bay Tickets reserves the right to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the Venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office or on the website hobsonsbaytickets.com.au
Additional Terms and Conditions due to COVID-19
- The Ticket Holder Accepts and Agrees to the following:
- That they have been free of the symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the event.
- They have not travelled overseas within 14 days prior to the event or come into contact with anyone displaying the symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event.
- That they may be asked basic COVID-19 health screening questions on arrival at the venue.
- Contact Tracing: They agree to their essential contact and attendance data being kept on file by the venue, including personal contact details, seating location and the names and contact details of accompanying group ticket holders.
- The venue will not share this information with any third party other than an authorised Government health authority, and only as required in the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 contact at the event.
- That they will notify venue management immediately if they develop any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of attending the venue.
- They will observe and abide by all social distancing and other health and safety protocols put in place by the venue, and with any health and safety requests made to them by authorised venue staff.
- If they do not comply with protocols or authorised requests when on the venue premises they will be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
- If booking as a Group, the ticket purchaser declares that all members of the group are of the same Family/Household. If they are not, patrons will need to book individually to ensure social distancing is observed.
- That patrons as well as staff and management have a role to play in reducing the risk of exposure or transmission of COVID-19. The venue expects all patrons to make a responsible assessment of their own health or vulnerability before attending the event.
- Disclaimer: They acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions against the transmission of COVID-19 or any other transmissible viruses, that they enter the venue at their own risk and without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.
- Warning: adhering to social distancing guidelines is the responsibility of each individual. Patrons not adhering to the guidelines, including providing false information are breaching the directions issued by the Chief Health Officer for which penalties may apply.
Exchanges and Refunds due to Covid‐19
Refunds or exchanges will only be approved if venue is advised up to two hours prior to event start and one of the following applies:
- The Venue offers a full refund or exchange to any ticket purchaser who, since their ticket purchase, has developed any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19.
- The Venue offers a full refund or exchange to any ticket purchaser who, since their ticket purchase, has come into contact with anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms or a confirmed case of Coronavirus
- The Venue offers a full refund or exchange for any tickets to shows Cancelled due to COVID-19 related instances.